- basket nike cortez femme noir on Neat knitting edge: slip the first stitch, knit the last stitch.
- quartz clock fit-ups on Designing and knitting with short rows
- list marketing on Designing and knitting with short rows
- air max 180 jd sports on Neat knitting edge: slip the first stitch, knit the last stitch.
- how to build your own clock on Designing and knitting with short rows
- Subscribe via RSS
Author Archives: Berta
There are many different ways of knitting which amazingly produce the same results. People hold needles differently (some even like to hold long needles under their arms) and throw the yarn in a different way to produce stitches. It usually depends … Continue reading
In many of my patterns you can find the instructions to start the row with: “Slip the first stitch” and to finish the row with:“knit the last stitch”, no matter what the rest of the pattern says. We call it … Continue reading
I just finished writing pattern for one of my latest Karabella designs: KK 617 “Bluebell Yoke sweater”and can definitely say that it is one of my favorite: classy and elegant. I like it so much that I immediately decided to … Continue reading